- Demonstrates the ability to utilize medical knowledge and sound judgment to appropriately diagnose and treat patients according to the patient’s age, within scope of training and approved
- Utilizes medical knowledge and sound judgment to appropriately prescribe medications, within scope of training and approved privileges.
- Thoroughly documents the patient encounter in a legible, comprehensive and accurate manner utilizing CFMC approved formats and updates pertinent medical record forms, within 24 hours of the patient encounter.
- Appropriately refers patients for subspecialty care as needed.
- Rotates weekly telephone call responsibility, provides appropriate medical advice by telephone and documents telephone
- Expedites patient flow by seeing patients as assigned (including add-ons and walk-ins).
Federal loan repayment
PTO and vacation