This job is archived
Seeking Primary Care physicians to join an existing practice in the community. Traditional or O/P-Only, physician's choice. Hospital may provide financial assistance. Office space available. Employed position. No call. There are two NP's.
- Physician's choice of traditional or outpatient only
- Office space available
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Medical center is a 131-bed facility offering obstetrics and gynecology, emergency medicine, family medicine, general surgery, orthopedics and a range of medical specialties.
About the Area:
The city is a family friendly, peaceful small town that offers a low cost of living and light traffic (easy commutes!). Just a short trip to the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. You will find Lake Thocolocco offers water activities nearly year round with the town's mild winters and beautiful parks. It is home to a wide selection of attractions, accommodations, dining, art events, history, meeting space, and sports facilities that will exceed your expectations.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215074 and email address to [Register to View] for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215074