- Hybrid scheduling that includes 1 week every 7 weeks hospital coverage for their groups patients, behavioral health consultation coverage 1 week every 7 weeks and Monday through Friday outpatient only on other weeks.
- 1 in 7 weekends
- Hybrid scheduling program allows for days off during the week due to the proportionate share of hospitalist shifts.
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- Seasoned nursing staff and mid-level support
- Open ICU with collaborative coverage with intensivists
- Strong support of sub-specialists to complement the team approach to patient care
- Avera eCARE model for extending access to specialist via technology: eICU, eEmergency, eConsult, ePharmacy, eSenior Care, eAccess and eTransfer/eHospitalist
- Annual salary guarantee
- Generous benefit package, including education loan assistance
- Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine is adjacent to Avera McKennan Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD
- Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine is part of Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network. Avera is a regional family of more than 300 locations in the 5 state area of SD, MN, IA, ND and NE. 1000+ members providing focused patient care.
- Avera McKennan Hospital is a 545-bed tertiary care center, recognized for excellence in areas such as stroke and heart care, cancer treatment, emergency and trauma, critical care, neurosciences, bone marrow, kidney and pancreas transplant programs, medical research and teaching programs.
- Avera McKennan Hospital is one of the nation’s TOP 15 hospitals, earning national awards in patient care, technology, quality initiatives and nursing staff.
- For more information our website is: [Register to View] or [Register to View]
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]