Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Internal Medicine Physician needed in Fort Mohave, AZ.
Fort Mohave, AZ / 90 miles to Las Vegas /County population of 210k
Community: Fort Mohave sits where three states come together – Arizona, Nevada and California. The area’s classic, low-desert climate offers sunshine most days of the year, an average year-round temperature of 75.4 degrees and breathtakingly beautiful sunsets. The Tri-State community is a boon for water lovers, with Lake Mohave, Lake Havasu and the Colorado River providing bountiful opportunities for recreation. Mohave National Preserve, in the heart of the world-famous Mojave Desert, offers a tranquil respite amid rose-colored sand dunes, Joshua tree forests and mile-high mountains. Golfers can tee off at no less than six courses nearby, including Desert Lakes Golf Course just a mile from the main hospital campus. The Black Mountain Range offers opportunities for off-roading, ghost town exploring and visiting the old mining town of Oatman. A mountainside lodge and restaurant, as well as a county park with cabins, can be found in the Hualapai Mountains. And the Grand Canyon, Sedona and mountain snow skiing beckon from just a few hours away.. For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1905-32608
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- Physician may choose to join a traditional hospital employed practice or to join an established independent physician practice.
- Nurse Practitioners on staff to help with patient volume.
- 84-bed, state-of-the-at acute care facility.
- Financial Information: Base salary + wRVU production incentive, Quality bonus, CME allowance, Sign-on bonus, Medical debt assistance, Relocation allowance, Residency stipend, Medical Director stipend, Health benefits + Retirement plan, Marketing + practice growth assistance, etc.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.