Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Full-time hospital employed position
• Outpatient only, no call
• 36 clinical hours
• Interests in pain management a plus- help build a comprehensive pain management program.
• Excellent guaranteed salary the first 2 years. Future compensation based on 30% of professional charges.
• Full family health and dental
• 5 weeks vacation, 10 days of CME plus expenses.
• Assistance with student loans
• Tertiary care at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
THE HEART OF NEW HAMPSHIRE’S WHITE MOUNTAINS
Lancaster NH is a classic, quaint New England community in the Northern White Mountains and the southern most part of NH's Great North Woods. Lancaster NH is known for its outdoor recreation (trails for snowmobiling, hiking, and cross country skiing) as well as its Main Street, which is lined with boutique shops. Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat, Attitash, Loon, Black Mountain and Cranmore ski areas are minutes away. Family-centered community, good schools and slower paced life style. Affordable homes. 3 hrs to Boston, 2.5 hrs to Portland, 2 hrs to Manchester and 3hrs to Montreal.
O Fallon, Missouri, United States
Jordan Search Consultants is a St. Louis-based healthcare, executive, and higher education search firm serving clients nationwide. Our executive search specialists and healthcare recruitment experts have almost a century of combined experience in the industry. We partner with client organizations throughout the U.S. to provide the best recruitment services to both clients and candidates by buildin...