Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Internal Medicine Opportunity in Rapid City, SD
Rapid City, SD / Metro Population of about 150,000
Community: Rapid City lies east of Black Hills National Forest in western South Dakota. It’s known as a gateway to Mt. Rushmore, the massive iconic sculpture of 4 U.S. presidents. “City of Presidents,” a series of life-size statues, spans several blocks downtown. North of Rapid Creek, which bisects town, the Journey Museum & Learning Center offers local history and geology exhibits. Snakes are on view at Reptile Gardens zoo.For more information, please contact Kristin Guenther at [Register to View]
or call 1- [Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent Position (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join a very busy multi specialty clinic.
- Focus on outpatient practice.
- Uninterrupted office hours and no night call.
- Opportunity to puck up Hospitalist shifts outside of ambulatory hours
- Financial information: Competitive Base Salary Guarantee with excellent benefits.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.