Customer service comes first at Pacific Companies and we have opportunities nationwide. My name is Horacio, a recruiter, thank you for taking the time to consider this Locum Tenens to permanent opportunity for Primary Care in Louisiana.
100% outpatient, 40 hour workweek, 36 patient contact hours
- Average Patient age is 39 years old: 62,000 residents. 60-70% commercial, younger population.
- Hospital- real sense of family and team. Physician to employee, main people live in the community. “We are taking care of our family and members. Bar none the best cafeteria. Do eat free.”
LOCATION: Louisiana Suburb 15 minutes from New Orleans. School System is the second best school system in Louisiana
Active Louisiana License.
Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine
3years in the community and in 1 month, they are moving into a Multi Specialty Group
- time slots: 20 minute follow-up/40min, new patients, physicals
- 18-20 patients per day, 20 is for urgent care and follow-up/established patients
- No Call
- No Weekends
- No procedures required. The physician can do basic in-office procedures (joint injections, I and Ds) if desired.
- EPIC EMR
- 2 other physicians and Nurse Practitioner- 2 days a week. Quality of staff LVN, NP
- GYN- pap smear, they do have Ob/Gyn
PERMANENT Providers - Compensation for new grad $220K, higher based upon experience. 20 days PTO, 7 paid holidays, $2,000 (can carryover) CME, 10 paid CME. Health insurance and retirement.
Currently: 80% is based upon RVU productivity, 20% based upon their panel size (patient experience, colorectal screening). Will meet with the candidate to set expectations.
- if Permanent provider- Call shared. One to two weeks of call per year. 24 hours nurse triage service. One week a call at a time, maybe 10 calls. Taking by call.
This Health System is a non-profit, academic, multi-specialty healthcare system.
"Our commitment to patient care, education and research, and our unique coordinated neighborhood-based system provides healthcare with peace of mind by putting the needs of all patients first. This health system continuously meets the ever-changing needs of our patients and community through electronically-linked hospitals and health centers. Our patient's electronic medical records are available from any location, allowing for the most consistent patient care, both for routine health needs and more complex medical conditions."
*Assistance with credentialing provided *
Please call [Register to View] for more information and feel free to respond with your CV (which is kept confidential until we receive your permission to be considered as a candidate).
Pacific Companies Inc.
Permanent & Locum Tenens
Member, National Association
of Locum Tenens Organizations