STG International is seeking Board Certified Internal or Family Medicine Primary Care Physicians to provide future Full time services supporting the Veterans at a Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Dickinson, ND.
The clinic operates Monday – Friday during normal business hours. No weekends, no evenings, no call.
The general duty of the Primary Care Physician is to provide covered professional outpatient primary medical services to enrolled patients and to supervise the Outpatient Clinic's day-to-day delivery of medical care.
These duties include:
• Providing medical care based on primary and preventative care, to meet the needs (physical, mental, and emotional) of patients under a limited scope within his/her skills and training.
• Provide routine Diagnostic Radiology and Imaging (excluding invasive procedures, MRI, CT, and Ultrasound).
• Managing medical care; basic mental screenings; medication adjustments; mild depression, anxiety, and loss/grief issues; and continuity of care for patients enrolled.
• Emphasizing wellness, prevention and early detection.
• Promoting continuity and quality of care through an ongoing relationship with patient.
• Maintaining universal precautions and infection control practices.
• Developing and maintaining an ongoing relationship with the patient and assists in malting referrals for services and/or admissions as medically appropriate.
• Determining which referrals are required based on examination and patient needs.
• Providing smooth and timely flow of patients in accordance with the standards and triage protocol.
• Overseeing all delivery of care to patients.
• Administering medications per facility protocols.
• Performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and assisting during respiratory and cardiac arrest procedures.
• Documenting all pertinent patient information in their medical records to demonstrate quality care delivery and promote continuity of care.
• Keeping the clinic reminder tracking system current for each enrolled patient.
• Determining level of urgency of follow-up, referral/consultation appointments in accordance to the access standards and the patient's medical necessity.
• Keeping patient informed regarding their plan of care, including lab and diagnostic test results as needed.
• Providing health educational, materials and resources to patients and their families for informational purposes.
• Participating in the ongoing Performance Improvement Program between STGi and its Subcontractor(s).
• Assisting in ensuring that all required reports are completed in an accurate and complete fashion.
• Assisting in the management/coordination of the clinic's day-to-day activity, in conjunction with the Clinic Manager.
• Complying with all Federal, state, local, Joint Commission, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Subcontractor safety and operational regulations, directives and standards.
• Ensuring all patient information on encounter forms is completed and accurate.
• Maintaining confidentiality of all information and supporting patients` privacy, rights, and safety.
• Acting as a liaison between STGi and the clinic.
• Performing other work-related duties as assigned.
• Retention of an active, full and unrestricted medical license in the state in which the physician practices. (Must have an active license in the state of North Dakota OR be willing to obtain if hired for this position).
• Board-certified or board eligible in either Internal Medicine and/or Family Practice.
• Possess BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification.
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in the English language along with proper telephone etiquette.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and basic computer maneuverability.
• Must have pertinent clinical experience within the past 2 years sufficient to demonstrate current clinical competency for the setting and procedures required by this task order.
• OB/Women's Health experience desired.
NOTE: US Citizenship required for this contract.
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
Salary negotiable, comes with full benefits, annual bonusues, paid time off, 401k and malpractice/liability at no cost to the Provider!