Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Director of Ambulatory Practice
MEDPATH PARTNERS, LLC
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of nearly 3,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
North Central Bronx Hospital is a modern, state-of-the-art community hospital located in an attractive and safe residential Bronx neighborhood just 20 minutes north of Manhattan. It is a North Bronx Healthcare Network hospital affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center and a teaching site and academic affiliate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. It offers a full continuum of acute care inpatient and outpatient services in diverse medical and surgical specialties, including psychiatry. The department of psychiatry has 70 adult and geriatric acute inpatient beds, a partial hospital program, psychiatric emergency and consultation-liaison services, an adult ambulatory practice, and a community-based assertive community treatment program. The department employs evidenced-based best practices in providing the highest quality care to its patients, in a patient-centered approach that is respectful of their individuality, culture, and community.
• Overall supervision of ambulatory practice
• Collaborates with nursing and administrative leads daily
• Sets agenda for weekly operational meetings and project (SMART) meetings
• Troubleshoots as issues arise
• Addresses patient complaints
• Supervise clinical and teaching schedules for attending physicians nurse practitioners
• Collaborates with template manager to modify physician templates as needed to meet provider and practice needs
• Sets agenda for weekly faculty meetings
• Address faculty concerns as needed
• Precept once/week or as needed for sick coverage
• Monitors provider productivity and individual registry data
• OPPE evaluation and feedback to providers twice yearly
• Collaborator for NPs
• Review charts quarterly or as needed for NP evaluation
• Works with APD for residency program and chief residents as needed to address resident schedules or concerns during PCP rotation
• Oversee quality of care delivery through utilization or disease registries
• Physician leader supervise physician for: PCMH, Accountable Care Organization, Collaborative Care for Depression & Delivery system reform incentive payment systems
• Presents QI efforts as needed
• Develops written PI evaluation and plan annually
• Represents amb medicine in the following committees: Medical Executive Committee, Hospital QI/PI committee, department of medicine QI/PI committee & PAGNY board
• IT liaison for EMR changes that impact ambulatory care
• Collaborates with subspecialist providers as needed
Oversee quality of care delivery through utilization of
In addition 40% of the time will be split between precepting resident clinic and seeing patients on his or her own panel.
MD degree with Administrator experience in the primary care practice.
MEDPATH provides in-house recruitment services for both clinical & non-clinical healthcare organizations. We manage your entire staffing function or can work as an extension of an existing department when extra HORSEPOWER is needed!
We provide full recruitment services from candidate sourcing & screening, site visit management, contract negotiation, relocation coordination, candidate...