Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Primary Care Physician for a full-time, employed outpatient position, a rural opportunity located only 45 minutes from Atlanta. The Physician will join our primary care group, which is part of a multi-specialty group of 30-plus practices encompassing approximately 240 employed providers. You will work in an outpatient-only setting and service the full scope of family medicine services except OB and newborns.
- Will accept either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or IM/PED (BE or BC),
- 2 MD’s and 2 APP currently in this group
- 100% Outpatient only
- 18-24 patients per day average
- 8am - 5pm, M-F
- EPIC EMR in clinic
- Hospital employed position offering a competitive annual salary plus RVU bonus structure and comprehensive benefit package including paid malpractice
- Qualifies for public service loan forgiveness
- The City School System is the top 2-3 Public school systems in GA
Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, the area is a place like no other. With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, and first-rate health services within minutes of home, the community is a traditional community that values long term progress. People are our most important product.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW222223 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs