• 24 ICU beds - mix of 12 bed /SICU and 12 bed MICU
• Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC intensivist on all adult ICU cases
• 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 12 hr MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage
• APP support staff
• Average census 15 patients per day
• Fulltime, Part-time, and PRN positions available
• Directorship Position also available
The Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital, offering the following services:
• 24/7 Adult and Pediatric ER with dedicated FastTrack ER.
• Level II Trauma Center
• Cancer Institute.
• A Women’s Hospital, featuring a completely renovated women’s health facility.
• An Institute of Robotic Surgery Center.
• A Heart Center
• Primary Stroke Center
• Renal Transplant Center
About the Organization
• We employ over 240 providers in 41 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 188,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of a major health system which owns and operates over 185 facilities in 21 states providing services to over 28 million patients annually.
Why We're Different
• The success of the intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with a major health system.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Our partnership with this healthcare system provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. The city has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. The city is deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the largest Southeast’s largest museum – The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia’s beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city, you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
For consideration or more information, please EMAIL CV to [Register to View]
Telephone is tel:[Register to View]
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB ID: [Register to View]