An outpatient health center in Orange County, California is looking to add a Primary Care MD to their team. This facility is located right outside one of the country’s cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Venice Beach and Angeles National Forest.
- Certification: MD
- Title: Primary Care MD
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens/ Locums to Perm 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Requirements: CA License/BLS/DEA * please confirm COVID vaccination status
- Must have EPIC exp
- Can start immediately.
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 4-5 days/week (preferred if 4 days/week Tues be the day off)
- 2-3 month need starting immediately
- Female provider preferred (not required)
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!