Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Infectious Disease Physician (Competitive base with Productivity Incentive and Partnership Buy-In)
We are seeking a skilled Infectious Disease Physician to join our client's professional team. The practice offers a wide range of services including Infectious Diseases, HIV and Hepatitis Management, Wound Care, Clinical Trials and wellness services. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a cutting-edge practice, are encouraged to submit an application today.
Infectious Disease Physician Schedule & Benefits
Infectious Disease Physician Responsibilities
- Schedule: Mon - Fri from 8am to 5pm
- Very low call along with a full support staff
- How many patients are seen on average, per day? Hospital: 50 / Office: 30
- Base Salary: $200k to $250k
- First-year income potential: $300k to $350k
- Productivity incentive is a percentage of amount over a defined revenue
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Full benefits package
- CME assistance
- Malpractice coverage
- Partnership buy-in after 3 years
Infectious Disease Physician Requirements
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and manage infectious diseases
- Evaluate patients with unknown sources of fevers and care of persons with suppressed immune systems
- Review the patient’s medical records, including X-rays, blood work and other lab tests
- Conduct physical exams and order additional laboratory tests where necessary
- Diagnose and treat a variety of different types of infections, including those stemming from parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Treat infections throughout the body, including bones, lungs, brain, heart, sinuses, the urinary tract and organs
- A Doctorate in Medicine, with a specialization in Infectious Disease
- Completed residency as a Infectious Disease Physician (preferred)
- Current medical license in the state of Florida that's in good standing or willing to obtain
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...