Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Seeking Infectious Disease Physician for Growing Department
Neenah, WI - Northeast Wisconsin - The Fox River Valley
A well-respected health system in Neenah, Wisconsin is hiring a BE/BC Infectious Disease Physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Hired physician will practice in both inpatient and outpatient settings (IP consultative ID & caring for patients at OP clinic.) Health system currently provides telemedicine services to one of their five rural centers - potential to expand telemedicine to all five and for outpatient clinic and inpatient consultation.
Offering a competitive compensation package with full benefits including 35 days off/year (for vacation, CME, & holidays), $4,500 CME, Paid Relocation with one house-hunting visit for up to 7 days, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b and 457b Retirement Savings Plans, and more.
- Outpatient clinic averages 10-14 patients/day per provider with PSR, MA, RN department support.
- Diverse Clinical Population: HIV, hepatitis C, hepatitis B, STD's, surgical and community acquired infections, as well as robust orthopedic & neurosurgery patient population.
- Expansive referral base of 200+ primary care physicians who are all committed to partnering with the ID practice for inpatient/outpatient consultations.
- Excellent support staff: Advanced Practice Clinicians + infusion & wound care nursing staff.
- All providers work closely with the health system’s home care services. Physicians have an established, collaborative relationship with the hospitals through pharmacy & therapeutics, infection control, and quality initiatives.
- Hospitalist program offers 24/7 support for inpatient care.
H1-B visa support available; this is a cap-exempt facility. Ref: JO-1909-33601.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.