AbsoluteCARE is looking for Board Certified Infectious Disease physician with experience and interest in treating HIV infection and who truly believes in the value of a team oriented Patient-Centered Medical Home. AbsoluteCARE is a state-of-the-art medical center providing the most comprehensive care to the most at-risk population. As a Patient Centered Ambulatory ICU, AbsoluteCARE utilizes Population Health Management tools to improve outcomes by providing quality care, social and behavioral counseling, extensive patient outreach and newfound hope that is truly life changing for its members. AbsoluteCARE’s integrated approach is all-hands-on deck. Members are assigned their own multidisciplinary team which includes a primary care physician, a care manager and social and behavioral experts. AbsoluteCARE is Changing Lives, improving quality and driving down the cost of care.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Enjoy 4-10-hour work days and only 17 appointment slots per day which allows for dedicated time with patients.
- Deliver comprehensive care to patients, including management of chronic diseases directly through collaboration with primary care physicians and specialists.
- Provide hospital consults every third week, average census of 2-4 patients.
- Minimal call; taken one week at a time; averages 5-6 weeks per year.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings with support services including but not limited to infusion services, onsite pharmacy and laboratory.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine and/or Infectious Disease. AAHIVM certification required.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Georgia.
- Strong interest and experience with treating high volume HIV patient population.
- Experience working with a challenging patient base.
- Must be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary team
Enjoy all the metropolitan amenities with a low cost of living in temperate Atlanta, Georgia. In Atlanta, fine dining, shopping and rich history combine with inspiration-inducing attractions to create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication. It’s easy to see why Atlanta is one of the most popular destinations in the Southeast to live. Atlanta is one of few United States cities with permanent, professional, resident companies in all major performing arts disciplines: opera (Atlanta Opera), ballet (Atlanta Ballet), orchestral music (Atlanta Symphony Orchestra), and theater (the Alliance Theatre). As a national center for the arts, Atlanta is home to significant art museums and institutions. The renowned High Museum of Art is arguably the South's leading art museum and among the most-visited art museums in the world. Explore everything Atlanta has to offer at [Register to View] and [Register to View]
For more information on this opportunity, please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Direct line: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]