Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
COMMUNITY: A really nice size town of about 60,000 people. You are in a beautiful country-side within minutes of Mount Rushmore and the Badlands monuments. There is a lot of recreation in the area including fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, skiing, close to Wyoming and Colorado. Moderate temperatures-they do get snow but it is NOT like eastern South Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa. Agricultural and farming community. Nice restaurants, museums, symphony, etc. Excellent schools always nationally ranked scores. Private schools available.
- Full time and Permanent
- Seeking BE/BC Hospitalist to join their group of nearly 40 Hospitalists and Nocturnists
- 7-on/7-off, 10-hour shifts
- 417-bed tax-exempt regional tertiary referral, Level II Trauma Center with a medical staff of almost 500 providers
- NO afterhours call, NO ICU responsibilities, and NO formal participation on the Code Team
- Procedures are not required however supported if interested in performing procedures
- Offering a very competitive salary with quarterly production bonus incentives along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation AND moving allowance, paid malpractice, annual CME reimbursement, and a comprehensive basic PLUS exclusive physician supplemental benefits package
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.