Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospitalist Positions Available!!!! – Livingston, TX!!!
Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, is currently seeking quality locum tenens/PRN hospitalist physicians for Livingston, TX, just a short commute from Houston.
Memorial Medical Center is home to a physician-centric administration that works collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Please review the details below, and let me know ASAP if you have questions, or if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Memorial Medical Center (Livingston, TX)
• Job Type: Hospitalist
• Specialties Accepted: Hospitalist - Internal Medicine
• Board Certified or Board Eligible: Board Certified
• Availability: Minimum of 5 shifts per month, preferred
• Schedule: Hospitalist attends to standard duties 7 AM – 5 PM, paid for 12 hour shift (7AM – 7 PM), takes calls overnight. Hourly rate applies if Hospitalist is required to return to hospital.
• Patient Census: 14 - 18 patients per day / 2 - 3 admissions per day
• Procedures: Preferred, not required (Vent Management done by Hospitalist with Pulmonary consult)
• Duties: Standard Hospitalist work: Admits, rounds, and discharges. Hospitalist responds to codes on own patients. Not Rapid Response / 1st responders
• ICU: Open with Pulmonary / Critical Care support
• Call involvement: None
• Specialty Backup: Anesthesia on call 24/7
• Average credentialing timeframe: 80 – 120 days
• Charting: Meditech
Please contact Liz Salas at [Register to View]
or by calling [Register to View]
if you would like more information about this site.
* US Citizens or Green Card with EAD only*
*NO VISA SPONSORSHIP*
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.