New: Hospitalist Opportunity - Between Fort Wayne & Indianapolis, IN - Great compensation/sign-on bonus!!
Hospital is recruiting for a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician to join our established Hospitalist Service.
Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits. Employment contract is three or five-year agreement with base salary and quarterly bonus.
• 7am-7pm day shift for lead Hospitalist with variable end for secondary Hospitalist depending on census. Day shift staffed by 3 Hospitalists and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
• 7pm-7am currently staffed by Nurse Practitioner using day Hospitalist back up for rare phone calls
• Minimum of 26 weeks per year on a 7 day on and 7 day off basis. Coverage includes general IP med/surg units, critical care and co-management of surgical patients.
• Initial Signing bonus of $60,000. $20,000 each consecutive contract year beginning with year two.
• Moving Allowance $10,000
• CME Allowance of $3,000
• Benefit Package includes:
o Health, Life, Dental
o Fully Paid Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
o 403(b) retirement program with employer paid
o 457(b) retirement plan
• Paid Malpractice Insurance
• Cell Phone Allowance
• “Up-To-Date” Website Access
• Paid Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR
Hospital is a not-for-profit, 99-bed acute care, rural referral center and sole community hospital, which is accredited by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP). Hospital boasts several national awards such as Thomson’s Top 100 Hospitals (three times in history of award), Most Wired (five times), accredited as a Magnet Hospital and Chest Pain Center. Hospital is a financially sound hospital with a strong balance sheet and a very positive culture.
Medical staff of 100 active staff physicians in 24 specialties with 85% board certification. Excellent working relationship between Administration, Board of Directors and Medical Staff with 1/3 of Board seats held by physicians.
City is located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne just off of Interstate 69. We have two world class universities, a state-of-the art Ivy Tech campus, newly renovated YMCA, three state run reservoirs close by, River Walk, annual Festivals, and much more. Family oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as Performing Arts Center, Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.