HOSPITALIST - Expecting surge in June.
Surge is in a Green/Yellow Status
Days 8am – 6pm (10 hours)
Swing 2pm – 12am (10 hours)
Nocturnists – 8pm – 8am (12 hours)
Surge is in a Red 12 hour shifts
Days 8am – 8pm
Nights 8pm – 8am
7 on 7 off – would consider a minimum 5 in a row.
- BC/BE IM or FM
- Procedures not required
- Non-Invasive Vent Management, EKG Interpretation, ER Admissions, Pre-Op Assessments, Rapid Response Teams.
- No Code Blue: ED & CRT Care Do Codes
- Open ICU but 24/7 in house Pulm/Critical Care - Independent Critical Care
- Full Specialty Support in House
- involved in teaching rounds with medical students and residents
- ACLS, BLS required.
- Trauma Level: I
- EMR: Epic
- Number of beds: 360+
- Number of ICU beds: 53