This job is archived
Physician-Owned Medical Group is seeking a dedicated Hospitalist to join their team.
• This multi-specialty clinic was founded in 2016 when 3 well-established practices merged to improve the coordination of health care in the community.
• The hospitalist team consists of 7 hospitalists and a nurse practitioner.
• Hospitalists work a 7 on, 7 off schedule, 14 shifts per month with additional shifts available
• There are generally 4-6 admissions per day and hospitalists see 15-18 patients per shift.
• The new physician will become partnership eligible after their first full calendar year.
• The new physician will be offered an attractive compensation package, comprehensive benefits and relocation expenses.
Dubuque is located on the bluffs of the Mississippi River and has been ranked among the top 10 American Riverfronts. In addition, it has been named one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People, a Most Livable Small City, and an All-American City. As the oldest city in Iowa, Dubuque has a rich history to offer visitors and residents alike. The area has something for everyone, including ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, museums, theaters, galleries, and so much more. The Dubuque community takes great pride in the quality of its educational system, which has been ranked #7 out of 2,200 school districts nationwide.
Dubuque is in Iowa, where Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin meet and is an easy drive from larger metropolitan areas such as Chicago; Madison, Wisconsin; and Iowa City.
Contact Paul Breen for more information