Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Thomas Memorial Hospital –
• IM and FP accepted; new grads considered
• Board Cert, Board Eligible
• Daily Census: 18-20; Avg. admits: 16 day; 8-10 nights (typically lower on weekends)
• 7a-7p or 7p-7a; 4 MD’s during the day, 1 nocturnist
• Semi-Closed ICU - Hospitalists admit patients to ICU for local PCPs and are attending however with Intensivist backup. Unassigned ED admissions that require ICU care are admitted by Intensivists and come to Hospitalist service once they are on the medical floor.
• Procedures not required
• Running codes required. This program co manages approximately 2 to 3 critical care patients per day
• Credentialing 6-8 weeks (can now grant temps)
• EMR: Meditech
**COMPETITIVE HOURLY PAY**
Benefits of doing Locum Work:
* Flexible Schedules
* Great Hourly Rates!!
* Practice Insurance Coverage
* Travel Expenses Coverage
Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.