- 24 Hr Shift/On Site (typically 12-15 hr. shift + night call)
- Admits and Rounding
- Shifts are 12pm - 12pm (last day handoff can be between 12-3pm)
- emergent intubations, vent management, and central lines
- ED skillsets vary, and considering the limitations posed by rural settings, we want to ensure that we avoid admitting patients only to have them immediately transferred once you've had the opportunity to evaluate them.
- While we encourage the use of transition orders overnight and during busy clinical times during the day in order to augment ED throughput, we want to ensure you're in the ED evaluating patients as much as possible.