Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Unique Hospitalist Opportunity in Florida!
We currently need a BC/BE Hospitalist to join an award winning, physician owned medical center in Florida. The center serves as the area's preferred choice for Immediate, Primary and Specialty Care and is consistently recognized as the area's Finest Medical Practice. Their hospitalist program is different than your typical program. You will be employed by the physician owned medical center but work at the Hospital across the street. You will only see patients from the medical center during their stay at the hospital.
• Patients per day vary depending on how many of their patients are in the hospital
• Schedule 5 days a week (usually M-F but can vary depending on need)
• Multispecialty clinic
• Prefer Board Certified Physician
• Joining 2 hospitalist; 45 doctor and 20 extenders total
• Call 7-9 days a month; most can be done via phone
• Competitive base salary with wRVU bonus
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Health Savings Account
• Medical/Rx Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Basic Life Insurance
• Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off (Sick & Vacation)
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Discounts: Gym Membership, Entertainment, and More
Enjoy the beautiful white beaches of Florida’s Gulf coast in this midsize community that also serves a popular vacation destination. This growing community is an excellent place to live, work and play. Featuring not only beautiful water front property and white sand beaches, but also A+ rated public schools and nationally recognized private schools.
Please contact us at your earliest convenience to learn more about this opportunity and others.
MD Staff Pointe focuses on hospital based specialties, consultants, and surgery for short and long-term locum coverage as well as locum to permanent placement.