This job is archived
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 1.0 FTE/ 40 hours
- Administrative duties as well as patient care, some house calls
- Leadership opportunities
- Pager calls for one week after hours, once every 6-8 weeks
- Team-based environment with both clinical and administrative support
- Ranked Top 100 for Influential and #1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Fluent or Medical Spanish speaking ability
- Palliative Boarded
- At least (1) year of experience
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.