This partnership-track position offers a generous base salary that is negotiable depending on experience with an RVU productivity program and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, health/dental/vision package for physician and family, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, 6 paid holidays, 1 week of CME with a $3K stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice Rutherford, New Jersey, a suburb of New York City with a population of nearly 20K. In Rutherford there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, and it located only 17 miles from the Big Apple.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Generous compensation package with sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including malpractice with tail coverage
- Partnership onboarding program with 3rd-year shared equity
- Well-established hospital-based facility
- An established private practice
- Join 2 other experienced oncologist
- Full staff support
- Just 17 minutes from the NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail