This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package with a bonus productivity program. You will also receive relocation package, a sign-on bonus, full medical benefit package for physician and family members, life insurance/disability, vacation time, CME time with $10K stipend, retirement plan options, and malpractice coverage. They also pay for DEA, licensing, and membership fees.
Come live and practice in a community that serves as the financial, business, transportation, and entertainment center of the Southern Tier region of New York State.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Generous compensation package and sign-on bonus
- Full benefits offered
- Under a well-established hospital based facility
- Not-for-profit health system
- Mostly outpatient duties
- No weekend hours except for calls on own patients
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Work in a safe and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail