You will be offered a nationally competitive base salary along with productivity incentives, a full medical benefits package, malpractice with tail coverage, and relocation/sign-on bonus. Have an unbeatable work-life balance with a 4 day work week and generous paid time off and CME allowance.
Enjoy a city that has been nationally recognized for the low cost of living along with being a top location for business and career opportunities. This is a family-centered community with strong educational options and an array of outdoor activities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Nationally competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Large cancer practice looking to add a 6th oncologist
- Enjoy a 4 day work week
- Existing patient base - physician will be busy from day one
- Support of other specialties including radiation and gynecological oncology
- Comprehensive benefit package including malpractice tail coverage
- No state income tax in Tennessee
- Low cost of living and recognized nationally for business and career opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail