You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits for physician and family, and 30 days of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time with $5K stipend, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance with tail.
You will enjoy living and working in this central Texas city only an hour and a half from Fort Worth. It has a revitalized historic district, a number of colleges and universities, a low cost of living, and a welcoming small-town ambiance. The safe residential areas around the city are rural enough for you to have land and space to yourself.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Competitive compensation
- Loan repayment
- Malpractice with tail
- Medical benefits for physician and family
- 30 days of vacation
- 1 week of CME time with $5K stipend
- Well-established group
- Great small-town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail