Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Employed hematology oncology opportunity with an established , growing and large oncology practice. Reasonable patient volume , ability to treat both hematology as well as solid tumor conditions and strong support staff as well as access to other medical specialists. Lucrative earning potential with production incentives, comprehensive medical benefits, relocation , sign on bonus and malpractice including tail coverage. Experienced board certified hematology oncology physicians , 2019 fellows and those that need h1b support are encouraged to inquire. Top location for the outdoor enthusiast w/ a vibrant downtown offering great shopping as well as dining options. Strong education options , affordable housing and conveniently located driving distance to target areas in the tri state area. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Register to View]
along with sending your updated CV to [Register to View]
to see if this opportunity would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential .
- Employed opportunity w/ large oncology practice
- Reasonable patient volume
- 4 day work week and shared call
- Lucrative earning potential
- Strong support staff
- Tail coverage
- Top location for outdoor enthusiasts
- Excellent schools and great housing options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...