Health System is seeking a BC/BE Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join Cancer Center in west central AL.
- Opportunity to join private practice
- Our cancer center is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network, a program of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX.
- Call is 1:5 and will get even better with growth!
- Huge referral base.
- 1 year partnership with ancillaries
- Salary plus dividend
- Productivity raise at the end of Year 1
- Benefits include paid malpractice, health insurance, PTO, CME time and allocation, 401K
This is the regional center of industry, commerce, healthcare, and education for West Alabama. We are home to the University of Alabama, but we are so much more than Saturday traditions and gridiron action. Our scenic location in the Appalachian foothills, along with our pleasant climate and rich cultural opportunities, comes at an excellent value thanks to our affordable housing and a low overall cost of living.
- Thriving local economy led by manufacturing, education, and healthcare
- Outstanding recreation with various parks, hiking/biking trails, and a 4.5-mile river walk.
- Easy access to a major metro, airport, and the beach.
- Major SEC University city with a student population of 30k
- All the added community features that a major University brings to their community
- Amphitheater, River Market, Shopping Malls, Movie Theaters, Fine Dining, etc.
- Live on a magnificent large lake; enjoy fishing or boating on a lake or river
- Low cost of living with affordable housing
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215165 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs