Want to provide challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient? Join our established Hematology/Oncology at Indiana University Health. We are seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist to collaborate with our highly skilled team at IU Health Arnett Hospital and Cancer Center in the collegiate city of Lafayette, IN. A culture where clinical excellence is expected.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options.
- Practice in a beautiful, 25,000 sq. ft. freestanding Cancer Care facility
- CoC Accredited and HFAP Accredited
- Join an established team of 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner
- 26 infusion chairs inclusive of chemotherapy suite
- Active participation in clinical trials is encouraged
- Onsite Precision Genomics consultations and follow up
- Collegial atmosphere with Radiation Oncology in same building
- Modern IU Health Arnett Hospital is within 2.5 miles of the outpatient practice
- Oncology providers are very interactive with providers throughout the multi-speciality group, coordinating often comple care effectively.
- Providers are supported by department staff and engaged in ongoing quality improvement projects
- Provide medical educational and multidisciplinary team coordination services.
- Provide independent judgement in diagnosis and treatment of patients, formulation of treatment plans, and direction of the interdisciplinary team in achieving the goals of the patient care plan.
- Provide direct and indirect patient care.
- Provide medical supervision of the interdisciplinary team and supervises residents and medical students in all aspects of their assigned duties.
- Participate in clinical research projects of interest in cooperation with the medical research department.
- Maintain records in accordance with the policies of the organization.
- Share call responsiblity with other physicians
- Provide medical supervision and leadership to the interdisciplinary team to achieve the maximum benefit for each patient.
- Requires MD/DO, Internal Medicine BC/BE, Oncology BE/BC, Eligible for Indiana Medical License
- Strong base salary and production/incentive (WRVU)
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 16 facilities, 12 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 4 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]