A hybrid health center in Multnomah County is looking to add a Hematology Oncologist to their team. This facility is located an hour and 40 minutes from the Silver Star Scenic Area and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Hematology Oncologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine
- Setting: Hybrid Setting
- Experience Required: 1-year experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full Time
- Schedule: Beeper call during the week and rounds on Saturday and Sunday
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!