This job is archived
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – Hem/ Onc Position Details:
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the most prestigious healthcare networks in the nation. Our firm works with them exclusively and they have an immediate need for a HEM/ONC physician to start now. We can do rush credentialing.
We’re looking for someone to join the call group and share hospital call with our Bay Area oncology group
Bay Area Call Coverage Position Details:
Physician will cover call at several hospitals in the Bay Area.
Roughly 1-2 new consults and 1-5 patients per hospital per day on average, however, there typically isn’t much activity at three of the hospitals
Local San Francsico candidates strongly preferred.
- Weekend call rotation of 1:4.
- Weekend call starts at 5:00pm Friday through 7:30am Monday.
- Duties include being present for the entirety of the call segment to answer patient, physician and hospital staff calls. Physician must also round on established in-patients and see all newly requested consults.
- One (1) Weeknight of call per week for all East Bay clinics and hospitals starting from 5:00pm to 7:30am the next morning to be determined by the Group and Physician.
- One (1) “Long Weekend” call per year (Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th or Labor Day) to be determined by the Group and Physician.
- One (1) “Holiday Weekend” call per year (Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s) to be determined by the Group and Physician.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Search Consultant Pacific Companies, Inc.
"When Results Matter"
Main: [Register to View]
Direct: [Register to View]
Fax: [Register to View]
Permanent & Locum Tenens