**Hematology/Oncology openings in Champaign-Urbana and Normal, IL**
- Centrally located to Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
**About the Job:**
- Training and interest in both Hematology and Oncology are required.
- Board eligibility for the new graduates and board certification in both hematology and oncology are required.
- Candidates with experience and new graduates are very welcome to apply.
- Mentorship for new graduates will be provided.
- Work with nine (9) other Oncologists in the practice.
- For candidates with a strong academic background, a research component will be considered.
- Very competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package
- Health/dental/life insurance
- 403-B plan with employer match
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
**About the Location:**
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's greatest public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
**About the Healthcare System:**
Based in Urbana, IL, this network is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses, the worlds first engineering-based medical school. Proud to be named a Great Place to Work and the nations highest honor for nursing care. Ranks as one of Americas 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades.