**Hematology/Oncology Opening in Winchester, MA**
Located 10 miles from downtown Boston
- Join a fully integrated cancer institute
- Full-time, permanent position
- Candidates must be BC/BE
- H1B visa eligible
- Academic/teaching facility - The jobs opportunities include teaching and conducting clinical trials.
- This position offers a unique opportunity to practice in a state-of the-art, well-supported setting, with a uniquely nurturing working culture. The job offers numerous career opportunities and an excellent work-life balance.
- This is an excellent opening for somebody motivated to participate and contribute in a team centered model of clinical care. The multidisciplinary, site specific Tumor Boards meet regularly and candidates will have the opportunity to champion one or more disease sites in Multidisciplinary Team.
- The position offers competitive compensation and full benefits.
- Hospital rated top-10 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. I
- The Cancer Program is a past recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, making it one of only four in Massachusetts to achieve this prestigious designation.