Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in Hartford, CT**
- Coagulation interest
- Full-time, permanent
- Seeking a hematologist with specialty interest in coagulation to join Hematology practice at an 867-bed teaching hospital.
- The cancer institute has a new Phase 1 Clinical Trials Unit which recently opened. Shared care model for BMT patients with ground breaking initiatives in telemedicine, data interoperability and physician education that have improved the pre and post-transplant care of autologous, allogeneic and CAR-T cell transplant patients.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a compassionate hematologist-oncologist who is interested in joining a team of clinicians and administrators building a new model for cancer care delivery and clinical research.
- The successful candidate may have recently completed a fellowship or be an academic or community oncologist seeking a challenging environment to grow in.
**Location and Hospital Information:**
- Located between Boston and New York City, and close to the Rhode Island shoreline, the health system in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs or in vibrant urban areas.
- Hospital is a level 1 trauma center with a cardiac transplant program that is rated in the top 10 in the country along with busy solid organ transplant programs for liver and kidney. The vascular surgery program led the development of the national Hartford Consensus guidelines on mass casualty bleeding control. The health network's obstetricians deliver 4,000 births per year with established high risk obstetrics and maternal-fetal medicine programs. The hematology service resides within the Cancer Institute and includes 7 clinical hematologists who work collaboratively with Medical Director of Transfusion Services in the Pathology Department.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...