Medical Oncologist Physician in Danville, Illinois
Peoria, Illinois, United States
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Hospital Clinic/Private Practice
Location 61832, 800 N Logan AveSte 204, Danville, Illinois, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 11/01/22
OSF Sacred Heart of Mary is Seeking a Medical Oncologist!
- Well respected, robust oncology/radiation oncology clinic seeking Oncologist/Hematologist!
- Join established team of hematology/oncology providers, radiation and additional surgical providers in this Center for Cancer Care attached to OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center in Danville, IL.
- At OSF Sacred Heart and the OSF Bobette Steely Hegeler Cancer Care Center, we build relationships with our patients that last a lifetime by providing compassionate, team-driven care using the latest technology that offers personalized or targeted treatment plans, fewer side effects and a better quality of life. Our cancer services provide incredible access to care close to home.
- Onsite services include: Radiation therapies that include IMRT, TrueBeam, and radiopharmaceuticals. Medical Oncology and Hematologic therapies include but are not limited to chemo and immunotherapy.
- Call will be minimal, devoted time for rounds, great work-life balance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Annual CME and Educational Days
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual bonus Incentives
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled