Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Critical Access, non-profit hospital in southern Vermont is seeking to employ a BC/BE GYN only physician. (J1 and H1b candidates encourage to apply)
- Position is available due to the hospital no longer delivers babies and one OB/GYN left
- 10 days of call per month. Additional compensation for extra call duties
- Share call with one full-time OB/GYN (who delivers at another location) and another .75 FTE GYN
- 4 day work week, 8 hour clinic
- Clinic is connected to the hospital
- 3 days clinic, 1 day OR
- 14-16 patients per day
- Hospital has 2 OR's, GYN block every Tuesday
- 3 in-house CRNA's and 1 Anesthesiologist
- Competitive salary, relocation, sign on bonus, student loan support available
-Loan repayment is available
-4 day work week
-6 weeks ETO plus 5 holidays
-1 week paid CME
This southern Vermont community is a unique combination of history, services and physical beauty that sets it apart. A four-season, full-service community with a vibrant and historic downtown area. Go a mile or two in any direction, and you’ll find the rural landscape that one pictures when imaging “Vermont”. Outdoor activities include: Bicycling, Camping, Fishing & Boating, Golfing and Tennis, Hiking, Skiing, Snowmobiling and other Winter Recreation, Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, Snowmobiling, Skating. Boston-2.5hrs, Portsmouth-2.5hrs, Lebanon-30m
Health Search New [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Reference Job # 23906
Your CV will only be sent with your permission. Not interested? Please forward to a colleague.
O Fallon, Missouri, United States
Jordan Search Consultants is a St. Louis-based healthcare, executive, and higher education search firm serving clients nationwide. Our executive search specialists and healthcare recruitment experts have almost a century of combined experience in the industry. We partner with client organizations throughout the U.S. to provide the best recruitment services to both clients and candidates by buildin...