Gastroenterologist needed near Duluth, MN
Job ID #
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- The current group of eleven physicians includes nine general and two therapeutic endoscopy Gastroenterologists working in a 100% consultative practice.
- Eight NPs/PAs support outpatient management of IBS, IBD, and liver disease and the inpatient GI consultation service.
- This position can accommodate subspecialty interests and provides a 1: 8 call schedule.
- ERCP and EUS experience not required.
- 357-bed tertiary referral center with opportunities for outreach into surrounding communities.
- The facility features an outpatient endoscopy unit and side-by-side clinic with state-of-the-art 8 endoscopy suites and a motility lab.
- University of Minnesota medical school affiliation- teaching, research and outreach opportunities available
- Compensation is guaranteed base salary with an incentive for production for the duration of employment, not an RVU based model, no buy-ins.
- Excellent school districts, ability to live in an urban or rural environment and be minutes from work.
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants