Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Center in Southwest Vermont is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterology Physician to join a team of established physicians and supportive staff.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
* Option to perform ERCP and EUS
* Engaged physicians who are invested in teamwork and optimal patient outcomes
* Caring and professional staff of nurses, medical assistants and secretaries
* Excellent call schedule, supportive administration, quality care and a focus on provider and patient satisfaction
* Competitive pay and benefits to include Sign on Bonus, Relocation Stipend and Assistance with Student Loans
* Hospital Employed Position
Medical Center is an integrated non-profit health system and has a proud 100-year history as an innovator in health care delivery. It includes a 99-bed hospital and 25 primary care and specialty practices at nine total locations in Southwest Vermont area and nearby New York and Massachusetts. Nearly 1,400 employees emulate the values of quality, empathy, safety, teamwork and stewardship to fulfill their mission of exceptional care and comfort for the 75,000 people they serve. Their collective commitment to quality care and innovation is recognized by the nation's most stringent regulators and the industry's leading professional organizations, including The Joint Commission, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
* Board Certified / Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
* Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of Vermont
Picture yourself living in Vermont....
Southwest Vermont offers the quintessential New England experience. This beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been named among one of the most vibrant communities in the country. Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums the area is also known for its award-winning restaurants and world-class skiing among other outdoor activities, truly making Vermont the ideal place to work and play.
Albany airport-1hr, Boston-2 hrs and New York City-3hrs.
O Fallon, Missouri, United States
Jordan Search Consultants is a St. Louis-based healthcare, executive, and higher education search firm serving clients nationwide. Our executive search specialists and healthcare recruitment experts have almost a century of combined experience in the industry. We partner with client organizations throughout the U.S. to provide the best recruitment services to both clients and candidates by buildin...