Build your practice just the way you want with nearly unlimited income potential.
• ERCP required
• Call schedule is 1:9
• Well-established, busy practice – you will be busy from day one
• Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
• New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Impressive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
• Substantial CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
As a place to live and play, the Southwest region of Virginia has it all. The regions ‘innovation corridor’ has become a hub for tech-forward industries such as healthcare, technology, and advanced manufacturing. Our scenic beauty offers opportunity to balance work with recreation, whether it is enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation’s 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally-recognized colleges and universities, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract forward thinking businesses to our talent-rich and business friendly environment. Conveniently located, our location offers easy drives to Washington, DC and Richmond, VA. This part of the country also offers a comfortable climate, with the best of all four seasons.