- The current group consists of Two (2) MDs and One (1) Allied Professional
- Call rotation – 1:3 with a goal of 1:4 by 2022
- Five-day work week with additional hours available as desired
- Two (2) Clinic/Office days. Typically, 14-16 patients per day. Clinic hours of operation are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Three (3) Procedure days. Variable with an average of 11 – 13 per day. Block OR schedule
- Physician will also provide inpatient consultation and procedural services at the hospital
- Current EMR system is McKesson Horizon. Conversion to Allscripts beginning in 2021, including Provation
- BE/BC in Gastroenterology
- Specialized procedures such as ERCP would be ideal but are not a requirement
- Open to H1b Visa Candidates
- Year 1 - 2 Guarantee: $600,000.
- Bonus Potential in addition to Guarantee
- Sign-on Bonus: Approximately $30,000.
- Loan repayment: Negotiable.
- Relocation assistance provided
- University town, offering beautiful parks and recreation, clean air and water, diverse cultural community with an emphasis on the arts and cultural events.
- Rated #6 nationally for public and private schools.
- Low unemployment and crime rates, affordable housing, and short commutes make this city Money and Fortune Magazine’s Top Place to live.