Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Gastroenterology Opportunity in Parkersburg, WV
Parkersburg, WV – Parkersburg is a beautiful town located at the confluence of the Ohio and Little Kanawha rivers. The population is 32,000, and there is no shortage of activities and things to do. There are hiking trails with scenic river views, the Blennerhassett Island, the Oil and Gas Museum, and more! The gorgeous terrain makes Parkersburg a destination. Top notch private and public schools make this the perfect destination for the entire family!
For more information, please contact James Tegarden at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1906-32899.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Searching for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an established team.
- Must be willing to do ERCP.
- Join two other great Gastroenterologists.
- Call- 1:3
- Generous sign on bonus, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, loan repayment, retirement, full health benefits, and much more!
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.