**Gastroenterology opening in Alabama**
* Located in ***Foley, AL*** - just 20 miles from Pensacola, FL!
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Joining an existing private practice with 6 others
* Shared call coverage
* Service area of 200,000 people
* Income Guarantee or Salary Subsidy
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation & Marketing Assistance
* Medical Education Debt Repayment and/or Residency/Fellowship Stipend
Ask anyone who lives, works, or plays in South Baldwin County, and they will tell you that the quality of life here is one of the best in the state of Alabama and in the South. With a record of phenomenal and well-managed growth; deep roots in the agricultural, fishing, timber, and tourism industries; outstanding natural resources, recreational opportunities and tourist attractions; and acclaimed educational and cultural programs, South Baldwin is the kind of place people don't want to leave.
Foley - known as "The Heart of the American Riviera" - prides itself on its hometown atmosphere and its progressive attitude. On Foley's downtown streets, people stop to talk to each other and congregate at a quaint soda fountain. The neighborhoods that grow in all directions from the intersection of highways 59 and 98 are a series of neat blocks lined with ancient oak trees shading wide streets. A Tree City, Foley gives away thousands of trees each year. Visitors are welcomed by John B. Foley Park, which centers on a fountain and is hung with flowering baskets. Bargain hunters flock to the Tanger Outlet Center's more than 120 stores and to Foley's antique malls.