This Regional medical center in east GA is currently seeking a board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologist to join an existing employed practitioner. Currently there are four gastroenterologists practicing in the medical community that is served by the medical center.
• EUS training/experience and ERCP a plus
• Inpatients are managed by the Hospitalist group, so minimal daily rounding is required.
• Incoming physician would be busy from day one with a practice model that would consist of routine GI procedures with goal of building advanced GI practice
• Practice call would be 1:2, and ER call would be 1:5
• Employed position with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages and occurrence-based malpractice paid.
The Hospital is offering a competitive compensation package to the incoming physician including salary, benefits and relocation, as applicable.
According to 2012 US Census estimates, the county population was 197,872 and is the principal community of Metropolitan Statistical Area, which as of 2010 had an estimated population of 556,877, making it the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta. It is the 116th-largest city in the United States.
Nestled on the banks of the mighty Savannah River, the Garden City is a blend of Southern charm and city fun. Arts and culture. Shopping and fine cuisine. Dynamic recreation. In no time at all, you’ll understand why our community is the best-kept secret along the Savannah River.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]