This job is archived
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking additional Gastroenterologists to join our well established and busy practice.
- Join a team of experienced providers and support staff, including SGNA certified nurses and Endoscopy techs. A team of Physician Assistants in place to assist with consults, follow-up clinic appointments and patient overflow.
- Weekly call shared amongst providers within the group (clinic and hospital consults).
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week and generous time off.
- Practice in a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite located in Skagit Valley Hospital with the latest EUS and Halo equipment. Our Endoscopy unit and outpatient clinic are located on the same campus for added convenience.
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite with support available from specialists throughout Skagit Regional Health.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Ability to advanced procedures welcome, but not required.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 24 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, and advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only three cardiac catheterization labs and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, and the neighboring communities that make up Skagit County, have a combined population of over 120,000 so you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! Visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking, and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!