This job is archived
- Examine and treat disorders and diseases of the nutritional problems and malabsorption, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) a host of other disease conditions colon and bowel cancers, including pancreatitis and pancreatic cancers.
- Review patient's history and perform physical examinations. Evaluate, diagnose and provide appropriate treatment and patient care.
- Recommend suitable management for the patient, including preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Provide relationship-centered care
- Collect and record patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results. Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to ensure total delivery of quality care.
- MD or DO
- Completion of gastroenterology fellowship training
- Hold accreditation from the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- New York State medical license or be eligible for licensure
- Active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers