Welcome to Northern California…Weekend getaways in the fresh powder at Lake Tahoe, exploring the natural beauty of Yosemite National Park, sampling the many flavors found in the Napa Valley, or enjoying the sunny Pacific Ocean beaches. Practice here with MINIMAL CALL responsibilities and enjoy all that Northern California has to offer…
Locum Tenens Position Details:
- 70 bed hosp, brand new ICU and ED.
- Very good hospitalist and ER group.
- 40 hour work week prefered but flexible
- Standard GI, ERCP nice but not mandatory.
- 50/50 split of clinic and OR.
- Clinic across street from hospital and outpatient surgery center.
- All endo with Anesthesia done at OSC. ERCP at hospital.
- Cerner EMR
- Call requirement. We are not a trauma center and rarely does anyone get called in.
- Could use full time locum but would like at least 2 weeks a month. Will need until we hire.
- M-F 8:30 – 5 (40 hours a week)
- Required: Board Certified (ABMS approved) or Board Eligible (7 years from training).
- Required: Active California medical license
- Bread And Butter Practice/Option ERCP but not required
- Minimal Call-24/7 Hospitalist Service/ER-9K Visits Annually
- 135K Service Area/No Full Time Neurologist
- Hospital Given Highest Patient Satisfaction Award
- Hospital & Medical Staff Have Excellent Reputations Within The Communities It Serves
Permanent option Details:
- Employed or Private Practice: Your Preference
- Employment- Competitive Base Salary + Full Benefits
- Private Practice- Competitive Income Guarantee
- Home Loan Assistance
- Autonomy: Office Hours, Patient Volume, Patient Mix, Scheduling In Your Hands
- Tour the Valley’s 390 Wineries & Beautiful Hot Springs
- Pacific Ocean/Coastal Redwoods/Chinatown/Alcatraz/Pier 39
- 2 Hours Away: Tahoe/Monterey/Carmel/Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Sports Enthusiasts: 49er’s/Giants, Oakland A’s/Raiders, Warriors/Kings, Sharks
- Recreational Activities-Deep Sea Fishing/Sailing/Wake Boarding/Golfing
Salmon/Steelhead Fishing In Local Rivers/Lakes
Scenic Jogging/Biking On Winding Trails
Snow Skiing/Boarding At Squaw Valley’s 2850 Feet Vertical Drop
- Consistently Pleasant Weather Year-Round
- Enjoy World-Class Restaurants/Cafes/Bistros
- Performing Arts/Theater/Symphony/Opera/IMAX
- Safe Neighborhoods-Excellent Private/Public School Choices
- Four International Airports Within Two Hours
- UC Berkeley/Davis/Stanford
- Nordstrom’s/Crate & Barrel’s/Upscale Designers/Boutique Shopping
Pacific Companies Inc.
75 Enterprise Suite 220, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656