Private Gastroenterology Group
With Partnership track
EUS & ERCPs are NOT required #3831
* Join a well-established private GI group with nearly 500 referring physicians.
* Tremendous oppotunity to inherit patients from a pending retirement.
* EUS and ERCPs are truly optional - NOT required.
* Offices run on GI specific EMR.
* Call is 1 in 5 - primarily phone call only.
* The group has an academic affiliation, if you have research interests.
* Competitive base salary plus RVU production.
* Benefits include 1 week CME, 4 weeks of PTO, health, 401k, & paid malpractice.
* There is a quick track to partnership.
* Option to buy-in to the buildings.(infusion center, outpatient center, & lab)
* Great options to live between Baltimore and Washington, DC.
Please email your CV to [Register to View] then call [Register to View] to discuss the details of listing #3831, the interview process, and you.