Job Summary:Recruiting for a motivated physician to join a private practice in the medical community of TriCities Hospital in the tri-cities region of Petersburg, Virginia.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in their specialty
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME, PTO and dues allowance
- 147- community bed hospital
- 24/7 full-service ER
- Freestanding tri-cities ER
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Behavioral health services for acute inpatient care for adults
- Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program
- Inpatient and outpatient rehab program
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
The Tri-Cities community is an area in the Greater Richmond Region which includes the three independent cities of Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and Hopewell and portions of the adjoining counties of Chesterfield, Dinwiddie, and Prince George in south-central Virginia – a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family—only 25 minutes from Richmond.
With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains are less than two hours away. In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.